Dental implants are lifelike tooth replacements typically composed of a titanium post and a ceramic or porcelain dental crown. While these traditional dental implants work for most people and in most cases, there are some instances where a patient may want a different option. CeraRoot is a dental implant alternative that utilizes ceramic or zirconia material instead of titanium, making these dental implants a completely metal-free solution.
What are the Benefits of CeraRoot?
- Totally metal-free solution
- Natural tooth color for thin gums
- Eliminates metal allergies or sensitivities
- Aesthetic look within the smile
- FDA-approved since 2011
The Solutions Offered by CeraRoot
- Metal-Free Solution Many patients choose CeraRoot because it is a more natural solution than traditional implants with titanium. CeraRoot is created from zirconia material that is also hypoallergenic and does not corrode. The zirconia material is helpful for those who have metal allergies or sensitivities, making implants an option again for tooth replacement who could not have them before.
- Single Unit Implants Being a single unit implant, CeraRoot dental implants greatly reduce the risk or chance of bacterial infection. What this means, is that instead of the implant being composed of a separate implant post and abutment, both pieces are together. Since there is no gap between the pieces, bacteria cannot develop, which can occur with a traditional implant.
- Excellent for Thin Gums Patients who have thin gums often have difficulty with traditional implants because the titanium color may be seen through the gums. This turns the normally pink gums to a more grey coloration. But with CeraRoot, the coloration of the material blends into the natural bone color, making them still seem natural within the smile.
Get Your CeraRoot Implants Today
Call today to schedule your appointment and get started with dental implants now! We invite you to meet our experienced and friendly doctors, Dr. Nick Brand and Dr. Eric Rustemier, in our office in Ocala, FL!